Friday, March 7, 2014

She moved in, but I had moved out - Part 2

(The link to the previous part is found at the bottom of this post)

Entering the canteen we rushed forward to grab last piece of bite available. Loading our plate with all those in reach of our hand, we found a comfortable place to sit at the far corner of the canteen, giving us enough room for privacy. It is because you never know who is spying around. Anyone could get easily caught up. 

Taking our places we ate swiftly, just in time to make to the bus. Though the food didn’t taste good, we had to satisfy our stomach or else we could hear different genres of music from it within a hour.



Me: Dude, how come the cook prepares such a horrible food. Look at this idly, it is as hard as a stone. Believe me, if I threw it on someone, he will sustain severe injury for sure.


Mithun (Laughing): Hey this is not the first day that you taste this horrible food. Every day we have the same and so as days go we shall get used to it. Now cheer up and finish it ASAP. And do you think we might have any free hours today?


Me: No idea about the free hours buddy. Let me at least pray that one of our staff’s should be on leave, at least for your comfort.


Just to comfort Mithun i closed my eyes pretending to pray. And as i opened my eyes again, i was in a shock. To my disbelief, Mithun was also praying. I was puzzled looking at him because that was something unusual, which I was seeing for the very first time. Though he believed in God I have never seen him pray even once in the hostel.
So with the same puzzled look I kept staring at him. 

Very shortly he opened up his eyes and he figured out my puzzled look. He knew I was going to bombard him with lot of questions and so to skip it off he casually stood and made his way towards the exit. So I too followed him quietly knowing that he would surely open up the matter as He can never hide stuffs. He needs someone to share it with, be it some point of time.


8.45 AM
Me: Mithun, took your Chemistry assignment right? Today is supposed to be the last day to submit.


Mithun: Yeah (In a disappointed tone)


He had actually expected me to ask about his prayer but I knew his trick very well so I acted as if I didn’t bother about it.


For the next 5 minutes he acted crazily, however i kept walking without noticing his actions. After repeated attempts to make me ask him for his action, he was not able to conceal it further within him. As he was about to open his mouth we found someone tapping us from the behind. Turning casually, our reactions changed instantly the moment we saw him. 

It was our physical trainer, the most strict, rude and arrogant staff of the school. None had escaped getting heavy blows from him. On an average, In a week there were at least one or two occasion when we all used to get special treatment from him for silly misbehavior at the hostel.



So the PT came close to us with a horrible face,


PT : I noticed you doing some crazy actions with your hand. What was it? Were you trying to signal any girl (In a suspicious tone)?


Mithun(Shocked) : No sir...not at all sir. Actu..actu...actually we were discussing about the cricket match and nothing else sir.


Me : Yes sir...yes sir (Supporting Mithun) 

We had to somehow get away from there and coming up with any suitable story was the only way. And so i kept on supporting to what ever Mithun told as that could only save our asses getting blown off.


PT : Hmm is it so? I do not believe in you and especially with that suspicious look on your face. I sense that you two culprits are into something, which will not take so long for me to figure it out. May be now you think you have escaped from my clutches but one day when i come to know about your plot, I would ensure that you do not forget that day. 

The moment he said this, we moved miles away from him and boarded the bus, waiting to shuttle us between our hostel and school.


What followed then is to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...